Monday, January 10, 2011

Work Day = Simple Treats....

I had to work today and then dinner was a little bit late... running short on time we decided to go for an easy activity and went for the classic Rice Krispy Treat. Not exactly a new idea, but new for Aubrey, so it counts :) They turned out Yummy, but you have to watch those little hands closely since we're playing with hot stuff!
Ingredients
5 cups rice krispies
1 jar of Marshmell0 Cream
3 tbsp of butter
one mini kitchen assistant
First we melt and stir the butter... once its all melted add the entire jar of marshmallow cream and stir until melted. Add 5 cups of rice krispies and stir until blended well... pour into a cake pan, smooth out... simple as that :)



3 comments:

  1. This made me get oout of my cumfy chair, go downstairs and eat not one but 2 rice krispy treats... Thanks ever so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! The good news is that you had to go all the way downstairs for it, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes I did... And now that I'm here reading your comment... I'm going to do it yet again! :)

    ReplyDelete