Monday, January 17, 2011

Handprint Owl

This project was funny because we had no idea what it was going to become when we started. We just started doing piece by piece until we got something. It was a joint effort, for sure, but I love the end result!
First we painted her hands and make two little hand prints.... this was her favorite part. Afterward she just kinda painting while I put it all together... good team work!
I just found a picture of an owl and tried to mock it. I did piece by piece and then threw it all together. I'll try to show you enough for you to be able to do the same.
It helped that I had some neat scrapbooking paper to chose from. I used the piece shown above as eyes for our little owl
Made little feathers by curling up the paper, to give the owl a little bit of "something" extra... again, just kept adding random stuff

1 comment: