Monday, January 17, 2011

Muffin Cookies

My precious daughter is in a stage where she only wants cookies. Who can blame her, really? I mean, I'm pretty sure my husband and I never left that stage! Problem is, well, how do I say this, she, ummm, gets backed up easily... and won't eat anything containing fiber, ever, because its not a cookie. So I take a deep breath and try to figure out a cookie substitute that could help with her, not-so-pretty issues. Bring in the muffin cookies... using Fiber One muffin mix.
Okay this recipe is almost easier than a cookie... but it looks yummy, tastes yummy, and does the trick (trust me, ask about the smell coming out of my daughters backside not 10 minutes after).
Ingredients
One package of muffin mix (the type is up to you, we used blueberry muffin Fiber One mix)
4 tbsp of milk
2 eggs
4 tbsp of butter -- softened
...yeah, that's it... really.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl with the help of your tiny kitchen aide... Yes, I mean your toddler :)
Spoon dough onto sprayed cookie sheet and cook on 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
and now, friends, enjoy! It really is that simple!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I'm thinking that we should be careful what we pick up at your house to nibble on now... Glad this is working for you. I'll have to share it with Rissa.

    ReplyDelete