Wednesday, July 13, 2011

...did someone say chocolate...





Aubrey and I have a common love for baking, so when I saw this easy, scrumptious looking recipe from Hungry Girl, I knew we had to try it! The easiest thing I've ever made and so yummy! This is technically a brownie recipe, but I think it's more cakey... I guess it's kind of in between

...Ingredients...
1 box of devils food cake mix
15 oz can of 100% pure pumpkin ... The can I had was 29oz but I, fortunately have a food scale. Don't just throw it all in, make sure it's only 15oz
Foil cupcake liners

And that's about it... I know... Shocking

First, preheat oven to 400

Stir together the pumpkin and cake mix. It will be VERY thick but do not add any of the ingredients called for in the mix. All you use is the mix and the pumpkin. Stir good until it is smooth and uniform

Divide batter into a 12 cup, cupcake tin, each lined with foil baking cupcakes. They will look way too full, but they won't be. Cook for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.

That's it... Super yummy right out of the oven!

1 comment: