Friday, February 25, 2011

February Extravaganza

I know I've been slacking on posting our daily activities during the month of February. In my defense, we've been SO busy with projects that there's been absolutely NO time to post! We did a lot for Valentines day and once that was over it was planning Aubrey's birthday bash! Now that I have time to take a breather, I decided to post pictures of some of the fun things we did in February, though, as I look through these pictures, I notice I'm even lacking in that department. Oh well! It was a fun month none the less :)
We made Valentines for our local friends... These took SEVERAL days because we had to make so many! Aubrey Loved her water bottle painting! They turned out so gorgeous!
We made three different types of truffles... Oreo, Chocolate Mint, and Nutter Butter. One type of truffle a day. These are always fun, and we get a tasty treat afterward!
We had all kinds of valentines, but no way to hold them. One day we worked together in making a little carrier. Aubrey loved using stickers and stamping on letters!
SNOW finally!!! It seemed like forever since we got fresh snow! It was a sight for sore eyes for sure! We woke up early to play in the snow with Daddy before we headed down the hill and he headed to work!
All that snow falling made it tough to get down to visit family and prepare for Aubrey's birthday party. We decided to take a birthday train ride! Aubrey loved it and did sooo good!
Once we got down the hill, it was raining like crazy. My sister had a bright idea to take the kiddos to the Stockton Children's Museum. It was amazing and so much fun to hang out with some of my favorites!
A bad picture of Aubrey, but had to use it! You saw the tutu tutorial, they turned out so cute! If you look close you can see the owl on Aubrey's shirt! It was so fun and so easy to make owl shirts for all the little girlies!
After our pizza party, some of us went to Funderland in Sacramento for some extra fun! Aubrey wanted to ride the fish so bad... but felt less enthused once she was actually ON the fishy!
So much happier squished in the tea cups with Abs, Mama, and Auntie!
Had so much fun spending time with family! I keep hearing "I want my Grayson" and "Where's Melia" Wish it didn't go by so fast... I sense a trip to the El Paso Zoo sometime in our near future!

1 comment:

  1. Or we can even drive to ABQ (it's only 4 hours away, so no speeding tickets needed for that trip). It has an AWESOME zoo and kids museum as well. The museum is geared towards older kids, but they do have a number of different things our lil ones would love... I do anyways! :)
    Sis

    ReplyDelete